Brake Supply was started in 1947 as a repair shop for automotive brakes. In 1986, Brake Supply was acquired by Koch Enterprises, Inc. Over the years, Brake Supply developed expertise in rebuilding heavy duty off road powertrain components and hydraulic cylinders. Today our parts and exchange inventory is valued at over $38 million, allowing customers to keep their equipment up and running.
Brake Supply operates rebuild and distribution centers in Evansville, Indiana; Casper, Wyoming; Beckley, West Virginia; Princeton, West Virginia; and Fort Worth, Texas. The company also operates distribution centers in Paducah, Kentucky; Elko, Nevada; and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Brake Supply’s headquarters and main operations are in Evansville, Indiana. In this facility, we operate the largest rebuild center in the world, outside of the OEM.